Hi, I'm Mrs. F-B!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hummer loves Harry Potter 7

Even my cat Hummer was getting in on the fun of reading Harry Potter 7 when I brought it home last week. (I think he may be enrolled at Hogwart's for night classes or something - I'm not really sure where he learned to read...)

I can't say much about the book except that it must be read, if it hasn't been already, by all Harry Potter fans. I'm afraid I'll give something away if I say any more...But if you have finished it, I would LOVE to talk with you about what you thought about this final installment. I'm pretty sad it's the last one.

If you want to watch a cool trailer for the book (never have I seen a trailer for a BOOK before!), try this link (it doesn't give anything away):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG9yBlhXbLI

I will say that I bought four copies of the book for the library and I bought it on CD for the library, too. So if you haven't had a chance to read it yet, it will be waiting for you at WOMS on the first day back See you there!

No comments: