Hi, I'm Mrs. F-B!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hunger Games hubub is ramping up

Here's a link to the official music video for the film by Taylor Swift and featuring The Civil Wars. Who even knew they did an "official" music video for films these days?


Swift, a self-described Hunger Games fangirl, told MTV that when she first received a call from the studio about writing a song, she "immediately read the book in, like, two days and fell in love with it. I fell in love with the characters, fell in love with the world that Suzanne Collins had created. I was just so immersed in it.... When I got the call, I thought from what I'd heard about the movie, 'It's an action movie, right? We're probably going to be writing a song that's like, "We're going to win!" ' And then I read the book, and I thought, 'No, we're going to have to write sort of a death lullaby, it's so different from what I thought.' See full video below for more.


For "Mockingjay-pin possessors," Entertainment Weekly showcased the songs and performers that will be on the soundtrack for The Hunger Games.


And here's the video of Taylor talking about being a fangirl on MTV.

Get More: Music News

No comments: