Hi, I'm Mrs. F-B!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

New Harry Potter publication date???

So I keep hearing that the 7th (and final!) Harry Potter is going to be published on 7-7-07, but I'm not sure who made that up. Has anyone seen the actual date officially published somewhere? Please tell me!!! If it comes out in July I'll have to buy it in Costa Rica, and I really hope they'll have it in English, because although my Spanish is decent, I have tried reading Harry Potter in Spanish, and it takes me forever!

Also, do you really believe that what happened at the end of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince was true? Don't tell what happened in case someone else who's reading this hasn't read the book yet, but just tell me if you think it's true or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. F-b,this is lara bushue!
I looked up some stuff on the interernet about the relese date.
http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/#book:7
go here it had info they state it says the relese dates will be relesed mid 2007.I am not sure how that could be becasue if it does come out in july then thats is practically mid 2007.However you might want to reserve it now. Go
here to do so!
http://www.bordersstores.com/features/feature.jsp?file=harrypotter7
enjoy I know I am looking forward to it...