Hi, I'm Mrs. F-B!

Friday, December 15, 2006

My Vacation Reading List

So here are the books on my list...tell me what's on yours

Specials - Scott Westerfeld
Grab On To Me Tightly As If I Knew the Way - Bryan Charles (voted one of the 10 best novels by a new author)
A Bad Boy Can Be Good for a Girl - Tanya Lee Stone
For King and Country - Kate Sedley
The Night My Sister Went Missing - Carol Plum-Ucci (the newest by one of my fave YA authors)
The Lizard's Bite - David Hewson
I'm Your Girl - J.J. Murray
13 Little Blue Envelopes - Johnson (I keep hearing about this one)
In the Belly of the Bloodhound - L.A. Meyer (I've been WAITING for this newest Bloody Jack book!)
Assassin - The Lady Grace Mysteries - Patricia Finney writing as Grace Cavendish
Ella Mental and the Good Sense Guide - Amber Deckers
Amazing Grace - Megan Shull
Side Effects - Amy Goldman Koss
Things Hoped For - Andrew Clements

Phew - Looks like I'll be busy. Make a guess as to how many I actually get through, and if you're right, you'll get a prize. Pick the actual titles I'm going to finish and you'll get two prizes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering..... Where can I find " A bad boy can be Good for a Girl"?