Hi, I'm Mrs. F-B!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Ice Cream Insanity

OK, Friday I did one of the most crazy things I have ever done and probably one of the most crazy things I ever will do...I let myself be made into a human ice cream sundae. Of course, it was all in the name of reading. When the students of WOMS come through and read 700 hours+, they deserve some excitement! That's why the 6th grade team, Mr. Garrison and I were all covered in ice cream, chocolate, caramel, and whipped cream WITH a cherry on top, of course on Friday. And so, without further ado, I present you with some pictures from Friday's Ice Cream Insanity. If you want to see the video and a few more pictures, you can go to the WOMS library Facebook Fan page.

Enjoy!


2 comments:

Nancy R. said...

You are one adventuresome librarian! The pictures are a hoot, thanks for sharing.

Nancy S. said...

Ha ha ha ha ha... ha ha ha! That is really funny. Thank you for sharing. You are a brave Queen of Teen Lit!