Hi, I'm Mrs. F-B!

Monday, March 01, 2010

All Q No A - More Tales of a 10th Grade Social Climber - Lauren Mechling and Laura Moser


I had to give up on this book halfway through. It's definitely more of a high school book, and it just wasn't really hooking me in. I don't give up on books too often, but this just wasn't doing it for me. It didn't seem to be going anywhere very quickly, and since I only have time to read in little spurts lately, I have to have something that's really going to pull me in and keep me wanting more. Think I'll send this one to the high school. I'm sure there are some girls there who'd appreciate it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you're missing out on the charm of this book. I read it a while ago, as an adult not a high schooler, and remember loving it. Even better, one of the authors went on to pen another series, about a psychic girl detective.