Hi, I'm Mrs. F-B!

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Want to be notified when I make a new post?

For the new year, I'm trying to learn some new tricks in the blogging world, and today I've learned two! Thanks to J. Kaye's Book Blog I learned how to link to a specific blog entry, which is a pretty spiffy little trick but not that intuitive if you ask me.

And now, all by myself, I figured out how to add an RSS feed of my blog. Now you can my site to your Google or My Yahoo or Netvibes or Newsgator or Bloglines page, and whenever I have a new post, it will pop up there. Kinda cool. Click on POSTS under the "Subscribe To Mrs. FB's Book Blog" for this option. It's on the right hand side of this page. There's a little orangey-yellow square with some white lines in it. See it?

You are also welcome to request email updates, which will send you an email whenever I make a new posting. Request an email update by posting in the comment section or by sending me an email at erin_fitzpatrick-bjorn@gbsd.gresham.k12.or.us

Now it's your turn to go out and learn something new!

No comments: