Hi, I'm Mrs. F-B!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

6th grade entry - Valentine's Resolve

Valentine's Resolve
E.E.Knight
New American Library, a division of Penguin Group, p. 323

My book is about a character named David valentine the story takes place in the feauture in the year 2075 he travels from Iowa to Missouri the story is about aliens who invade the earth David is a specialized person who is supposed to fight them off.

David travels from place to place trying to kill ware wolf and vampires around the world he has special weapons that he uses.

I like the book because it has a lot of action in it so I thought it was really interesting that he fights of all these vicious creatures.

I think anybody would enjoy this book as much as I did because it’s a really cool and it has a lot of action.

By BrennanM

No comments: