Hi, I'm Mrs. F-B!

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

6th Grade Entry - Apples in the Sky

6th graders at WOMS have been invited to post guest entries on my blog for YA books they’ve recently read. This is Pamela’s entry. Thanks, Pamela!

Apples In The Sky
By Christina McDade
Jordan Valley Heritage House
14 year old Christina McDade, and her brothers Steven, Shawn, sister Sarah and mom and dad were just on a usual drive to their grandma and grandpa's house for dinner like they did every night. when suddenly the car flies of the road when Christinas sleeping. When she woke up all she heard was sirens from cop cars and ambulances. All she felt was pain in her right leg and left arm. She had no idea what happened or why she was in the ambulance.
Christina and her brother Steven are extremely close. Ever since Steven could talk they have called each other darling. Christina always makes the right choice, she believes in herself, and does excellent in school. She the perfect friend, daughter and sister anyone could have.
What I like best about Apples In The Sky was, you can't stop reading it its so good. Every single page you read gets better and better. I also like how many text to self connections I had when I was reading this book. It's a really awesome story.
I think my brother Jacob would enjoy reading this book because it's a good story, and I think he would relate to it like I did.
Submitted by Pamela T

No comments: