Hi, I'm Mrs. F-B!

Monday, April 13, 2009

WOW! What a lot of great 6th grade entries

6th graders - I'd like to thank you for all the great entries! Sometimes the formatting was lost when I attached the pictures, but I didn't realize that until I'd done several of them. If you had paragraphs in your original posting, and they've disappeared, I apologize. I won't be marking down for lack of paragraphing this time since sometimes it was the computer glitch, not you, and I can't tell the difference.

It was great fun to read about all the different books you read. There was a nice variety of titles. If you're looking for your posting, you may need to scroll down and hit the older posts button because there were so many. Or you can use the archives section on the right hand side of the page. Take a look at some other entries, too. Give your friend a pat on the back (in the comments section) for a job well done. You might even find a new book you're interested in!

Enjoy, and thanks again for participating!

No comments: