Hi, I'm Mrs. F-B!

Monday, April 13, 2009

6th Grade entry - Bunnicula

The plot of the book is that Bunnicula is a vampier.Bunnicula is a rabbit that is a vampier.Bunnicula is not your regular vampier,he is not a vampier that dricks your blood but the kind of vampier that drincks the juices out of veggies and drains them of thier color untill they are limp and gray.
My favorite charater in the book is Chester.Chester is the best friend of Bunniclua.He alos has no clue that Bunnicual is a vampier, untill he is one The thing I liked most about the book was that the book is told from the point of veiw of all the charater.It was also funny at times.And I thought it was going to be a very boring book,but I was wrong!I would recommend this book to people who love animals because this book is 90% about animals.

Samantha R.

No comments: